So, in light of recently turning the big 2-5, I thought I might as well bite the bullet and do it.
I know I won't regret it.
So, without further adieu....My 30 before 30 list.
1. Crowd surf
2. Have a daughter
3. Read through the entire Bible
4. Run a 5k
5. Beat my husband at a video game
6. Make homemade (round, edible) flour tortillas
7. Teach my kids to tie their shoes
8. Read a book that intimidates me (i.e. Anna Karenina, War and Peace)
9. Swim in the ocean
10. Learn to drive a stick shift
11. Get another tattoo
12. Learn the "Thriller" dance
13. See my favorite band in concert
14. Learn to sew in a zipper
15. Go to a midnight showing of "Rocky Horror Picture Show"...in costume
16. Learn to use chopsticks
17. Teach a fitness class
18. Get out of debt
19. Go to a drive-in movie
20. Take a road trip
21. Watch the Perseids meteor shower
22. Attend a live musical
23. Be sure of myself
24. Memorize 200 verses of scripture
25. Get a "big girl" camera
26. Have 100 followers on my blog
27. Go on a "real" honeymoon
28. Find a nearly impossible craft project and finish it
29. Do something I'm scared of
30. Lead someone to Jesus
Whew. I've got my work cut out for me.
Thanks for stopping by!