The Liebster Blog Award started in Germany (most likely). It is an award used to highlight smaller blogs that are less known (blogs with less than 300 followers).
The Liebster Award is one you accept with the intention of paying it forward. When you accept the award, choose 3-5 other blogs that you feel deserve more followers, and pass the word on to them.
After accepting the award, you are supposed to share 7 things that the blogging world doesn't know about you.
Big thanks to Stephanie from My Li'l Pumpkin Patch for giving me this award!
Here's the seven things the blogging world needs to know about me!
1. I'm really short. Like munchkin tiny.
2. I'm married to a cop. Which means I never get to sit facing the door in a restaurant (he does) and my doors are ALWAYS locked.
3. I'm a die hard fan of Good Luck Charlie. I love the way their house is decorated.
4. My hair is my vanity. I recently chopped 10 inches off to donate to Locks of Love.
5. My heart sank a tiny bit when I found out I was going to be a mama to two boys. And then it sang with joy the very next second.
6. I'm a mom to a "heart baby". My oldest was born with a congenital heart defect and underwent open heart surgery at six months old. He is now a very healthy, very energetic four year old.
7. God knew if my heart that I wanted a fat, brown baby. And He gave me one. :)
And the blogs that I'm nominating...
Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It Now!